- Physiotherapist, Pikler lecturer
- Many years spent working in the juvenile and youth outpatient
department of the Pikler Gesellschaft Berlin e. V.
- Further training as a Bobath therapist
- Lecturer for various supporting institutions
(Sozialpädagogisches Institut Berlin, Fröbel-Gruppe, Erzdiözese Köln,
DASI Berlin and others)
- Assistant for Pikler courses with Anna Tardos, Budapest
- Participation in supervision groups with Anna Tardos and Monika Aly for several years
- Regular participation in Gindler self-awareness courses
- Second chairperson of the Pikler Gesellschaft Berlin e. V.
- Married to the artist Ulrich Werner, three children
- Further training as a Bobath therapist for children in London
- Many years of experience working in various physiotherapy practices
- Further training in Psycho-Motoric activities, Yoga for children, Three-dimensional Manual Therapy by Zukunft-Huber
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Pikler Pedagogue for Therapy (ongoing further training)
- Participation in supervision groups with Monika Aly and Anja Werner
- Member of the Pikler Gesellschaft Berlin e. V.
- One son
- Fluent in spoken and written English